The end of the year, from Black Friday through Christmas, is a key period for many retailers. These events are no longer separate, but part of one long shopping period, and one that is crucial for businesses. In fact, as much as 40% of yearly sales for small and mid-sized retailers take place within the last two months of the year.
Online ads play a significant role in making those sales happen. To help businesses make the most out of the holiday period, we were excited to host a unique event in Paris on Thursday, October 10th: Advertising Studio Live!
For the first time, we brought together representatives of each of our partner networks to advise attendees on increasing visibility at the end of the year. Our panel of experts from Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest covered end-of-year trends, available ad formats, best practices, and other keys to retail advertising success across networks.
Our expert presenters included:
- Guillaume Cavaroc, Industry Manager – Retail @ Facebook
- Maël Barthelemy, Tech Strategic Partnership Manager @ Google
- Morgan Azogui, Head of Emerging Clients @ Snapchat
- Gaëlle Pasteur, Head of Strategy & Operations @ Twitter
- Gregory Blay-Desforges, Partner Manager Retail @ Pinterest
- Mélissa Sanchot, COO @ Paragone
Along with a surprise speaker:
- Mathieu Rampant, Brand Partnerships Manager @ TikTok
Learn more about uniting your online ads and building a cross-network strategy with our guide to United Online Advertising. Download the eBook and learn:
- The value of social ads and search ads in isolation
- Each of the major networks and their specific strengths: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat and Twitter
- Some key reasons why social and search advertising are stronger together
- An example of how the modern consumer moves seamlessly between online channels, on their journey towards making a purchase
- Practical tips to uniting your online advertising activity.
Subscribe to our Blog
Receive a summary of our new articles once a week