October is here and that means the holiday shopping season is just around the corner! Taking place from the 23rd to the 26th of November this year, the whole of Thanksgiving weekend has become one of the year’s biggest shopping events worldwide.
2017 sets new records
Incorporating Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the 2017 Thanksgiving sales period was a record-setting one, with total online sales hitting US$13.03 billion – a 14.4% increase YoY.
And it’s not just the US where the major shopping events are continuing to grow in importance. In France, for example, there was a 385% growth in sales during Black Friday 2017. That growth looks set to continue this year, with 52% of French people saying they will make a Black Friday purchase in 2018, compared to just 21% in 2016.
Our new eBook
So the American shopping showdown is moving East – and we want to guide marketers all over the world on how to get the most out of this crucial shopping week!
That’s why we have put together a new eBook entitled ‘The Complete Guide to Black Friday & Cyber Monday’. This eBook will give you a step-by-step approach to setting up and optimizing your advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE AND LEARN:
- Why this holiday sales season is so important for retail & e-commerce businesses
- How to do an audit of your technical integrations before you launch your campaigns
- Why starting your campaigns early is a good idea
- How to build the right audience and leverage retargeting closer to the big sales dates
- How innovative Facebook ads options can help you use mobile to ‘go local’
- Why creativity is crucial
- How to further optimize your campaigns, while they’re running, to ensure you beat the competition!
Subscribe to our Blog
Receive a summary of our new articles once a week