Did you know 90% of US retail sales still take place in brick-and-mortar stores? While online shopping has by no means put established brick-and-mortar retailers out of business, the retail industry has changed.
One shift that really needs your attention is the evolving way people research – online. From initial searching, to discovery, to deciding on a particular brand or product, consumers globally prefer the ease and speed that the internet affords them. One study found that 88% of consumers pre-research their buys on the web before making a purchase either in-store or online.
And when it comes to social media, the statistics are also very powerful. In a 2017 PwC global report, online buyers cited social networks as the digital media most used for purchase inspiration. And not only do people conduct product and brand research on social media, they also associate it with a higher level of trust compared to other online channels
Our guide to online advertising for retail
For brick-and-mortar retailers, there is no longer a question of whether you need to advertise online. It’s simply a must, since that’s where people are searching and discovering the items they go on to buy in your physical stores!
To give you a running start, or help you take your online advertising to the next level, we’ve put together an eBook outlining the advertising options you need to know about. Across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat and Twitter, this eBook has the information you need to succeed!
DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE AND LEARN ABOUT
- How Facebook Store Visits and the Paragone ‘Franchise Feature’ can help drive traffic to your stores.
- How offline conversions on Facebook and Instagram help retailers measure the real-world effects of their advertising spend.
- What Google Shopping is and how it can help you reach qualified prospects.
- Recent new Snapchat features for retailers.
- Niche audiences engaged on Twitter and why this network is particularly interesting for retailers.
- Other ad formats and targeting options across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter and Snapchat.
Learn more about
BOOK A DEMO
what our platform has to offer
The Marketing Team
No matter where we are or what we’re doing, we’re always listening to office gossip… And by that we mean blog content! Innovative features on the platform, clients’ feedback, the latest social ad tech news, we’re a sponge for knowledge. We’re constantly striving to produce unconventional content relating to our social ad tech solutions in order to educate our readers on all the latest in the social-media sphere.