Marketing must be mobile today. Smartphones are almost ubiquitous, and consumers use them in a whole host of ways in their daily lives. From discovering and researching, to comparing and purchasing on the go, getting your mobile marketing right is crucial to success in almost every industry.
That’s why, together with our partner Fastory, we’ve written a new ebook outlining best practices in mobile-first marketing!
Who is Fastory?
Fastory provides a suite of tools enabling users to craft quality content at scale, with no tech skills required. From branded videos and images, both vertical and horizontal, to dedicated mobile landing pages and micro-sites, Fastory is a company sold out on mobile-first marketing!
Thanks to our partnership, Paragone clients, who select our special packaged offer, have the ability to easily generate creative for use in your digital advertising. In a matter of minutes, import beautiful and high-performing creatives into the industry leading ad performance platform that is Paragone, and be on your way to levelling up your mobile advertising!
Download the eBook and learn about:
- Current market trends that have made the world more mobile-first
- The new ‘5 Ps’ of marketing, and how consumer behaviors and expectations are driving change
- The customer journey from ‘impression to conversion’, including information on setting SMART goals, the role of social media advertising and mobile-first landing pages.
- Mobile-first case studies
- Information on the Fastory-Paragone partnership and how it could bring mobile marketing success to your business!
Learn more about BOOK A DEMO
what our platform has to offer
The Marketing Team
No matter where we are or what we’re doing, we’re always listening to office gossip… And by that we mean blog content! Innovative features on the platform, clients’ feedback, the latest social ad tech news, we’re a sponge for knowledge. We’re constantly striving to produce unconventional content relating to our social ad tech solutions in order to educate our readers on all the latest in the social-media sphere.