Generation Z—those born in the mid-90s through to at least the mid 2000s—are the next wave of customers. For many businesses, Gen Zers already make up the majority of their client base, so knowing how to reach and engage them on social media is critical for long-term success.
Gen Z can be perplexing and hard to define. Fluidity of lifestyle and priorities mean they don’t respond to traditional marketing like Gen X, and they aren’t as concerned with labels and experiences as Millennials. Instead, keys to reaching Gen Z include authenticity, collaboration and complex storytelling.
Once you know more about this generation, you can use those keys to unlock engagement and drive action on a number of social networks. In our webinar, we covered what makes this younger generation so different, insights about Gen Z’s media consumption and social media habits, and more
Chief Marketing Officer
Get insights on Gen Z in our eBook
The webinar has passed, but you can still get key insights on reaching Gen Z on social in our eBook!
Download our guide and discover:
- What makes this younger generation so different, even from Millennials
- What Gen Z care about more than the rest of us
- Why authenticity, collaboration and complex storytelling are so important in reaching Gen Z individuals
- Why some of the myths we believe about Gen Z aren’t true
- Insights about Gen Z’s media consumption and social media habits
- Tips and best-practices to reaching Gen Z audiences with ads on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Learn more about
BOOK A DEMO
what our platform has to offer
Kat is the Content Marketing Manager here at Paragone. She keeps her finger on the pulse to bring our readers the latest news about our platform’s solutions and online ad tech.