In retail, businesses are constantly seeking to attract new customers to generate more sales and drive growth. We know that today’s customers are online – a recent study found that 88% of consumers pre-search their purchases online before making a purchase in-store or online – so smart digital advertising is key to meeting those goals.
But figuring out the best approach to digital advertising can be a challenge. What capacities does each network offer? Which ones should you include in your ads strategy? And what are the best practices across networks?
Paragone, in collaboration with IPMARK, hosted an event in Madrid on June 13 to answer these questions.
Representatives from four major networks presented the key features on their platforms that enable retail success, from audiences to ad formats to following conversions, and answer all your questions. We heard from:
- Jos’e9 Mar’eda Gonzalez – Client Partner, Vertical Retail @ Facebook
- Carlos Garc’eda Moreno-Torres – Channel Sales Strategic Partner Manager @ Google
- Julio Simal – Sales Director @ Snapchat
- Aleix Casals – Sales Executive @ Twitter
- Marcelo N’fa’f1ez – Spain Country Manager @ Paragone
We discussed what you need to know build a cross-network strategy and continue to scale your retail business with online ads!
You can watch a short video recap of the event:
Learn more about uniting your online ads with our guide to United Online Advertising.
Download the eBook and learn:
- The value of social ads and search ads in isolation
- Each of the major networks and their specific strengths: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat and Twitter
- Some key reasons why social and search advertising are stronger together
- An example of how the modern consumer moves seamlessly between online channels, on their journey towards making a purchase
- Practical tips to uniting your online advertising activity.
Subscribe to our Blog
Receive a summary of our new articles once a week